Patterns in cardboard or paper form are transferred to a computer by means of a specialized electronic board or photidigitizer and saved in a digital form, in a format compatible with any CAD systems. Digitally saved patterns can be further processed by the computer: grading, modelling, nesting.
Using Gemini CAD photodigidalization, we eliminate the human factor associated with the “mistake of the human hand”. From the level of the program we photograph patterns, which are then automatically extracted from the image with notches, internal points, grain line, etc.
Digitized templates can be saved in formats:
– DXF – standard format of CAD systems
– IBA – Lectra system format
– EXP – Investronica system format
– TMP – Gerber system format
– ZIP – Assyst system format